| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Honolulu, Oahu in April is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with rain at times. A mere 39.1mm (1.5in) of water is laid down during an average of 10 days.
- The skies in Honolulu, Oahu are quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:42 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:37.
- There are approximately 3:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Honolulu, Oahu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Honolulu, Oahu: