| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Honolulu, Oahu in August is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with rain now and again. A feeble 11.2mm (0.4in) of liquid descends across on average 11 days.
- The blue above Honolulu, Oahu is glorious having on average an appreciable 10:30 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 12:50.
- There are approximately 2:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Honolulu, Oahu August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Honolulu, Oahu: