| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Honolulu, Oahu in December is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid with rain occasionally. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of H2O is discharged during on average 12 days.
- In December the blue above Honolulu, Oahu is fine with on balance a detectable 6:38 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:50.
- There are approximately 4:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62% of daylight hours and cloudy 38% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Honolulu, Oahu December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Honolulu, Oahu: