| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Honolulu, Oahu in February is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.9 °C (80.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 56.1mm (2.2in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Honolulu, Oahu are a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:21 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:24.
- There are approximately 3:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Honolulu, Oahu February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Honolulu, Oahu: