| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Honolulu, Oahu in January is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with rain now and again. Circa 90.2mm (3.6in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 11 days.
- In January the skies in Honolulu, Oahu are a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:05 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:58.
- There are approximately 3:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Honolulu, Oahu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Honolulu, Oahu: