| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Honolulu, Oahu in July is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with rain now and again. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of liquid accrues across on average 11 days.
- In July the blue above Honolulu, Oahu is glorious with on balance an appreciable 10:42 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:06 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 13:17.
- There are approximately 2:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 18.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Honolulu, Oahu July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Honolulu, Oahu: