| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Honolulu, Oahu in June is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with some rain. A feeble 12.7mm (0.5in) of H2O accrues during on average 9 days.
- In June the blue above Honolulu, Oahu is very sunny with on balance a substantial, 10:03 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 13:24.
- There are approximately 3:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Honolulu, Oahu June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Honolulu, Oahu: