| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Honolulu, Oahu in March is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 55.9mm (2.2in) of liquid falls across on average 11 days.
- In March the heavens above Honolulu, Oahu are quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:42 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 3:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Honolulu, Oahu March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Honolulu, Oahu: