| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Honolulu, Oahu in May is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with some rain. A paltry 28.7mm (1.1in) of water is released during an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Honolulu, Oahu are nice and sunny with an average of a considerable 9:36 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 13:08.
- There are approximately 3:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Honolulu, Oahu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Honolulu, Oahu: