| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Honolulu, Oahu in November is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with rain at times. Just 76.2mm (3in) of water is discharged during on average 10 days.
- The blue above Honolulu, Oahu is fair with on average a moderate 5:54 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 11:05.
- There are approximately 5:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Honolulu, Oahu November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Honolulu, Oahu: