| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Honolulu, Oahu in October is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 57.9mm (2.3in) of H2O is dumped during on average 11 days.
- In October the blue above Honolulu, Oahu is slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:58 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:36.
- There are approximately 3:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Honolulu, Oahu October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Honolulu, Oahu: