| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Honolulu, Oahu in September is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty with some rain. A paltry 19.8mm (0.8in) of H2O tumbles during on average 9 days.
- In September the skies in Honolulu, Oahu are sunny with on average a sizable 9:01 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 3:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Honolulu, Oahu September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Honolulu, Oahu: