Honolulu, Oahu Climate & Temperature
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii is at 21°21'N, 157°56'W, 5 m (16 ft). See map.
- Honolulu, Oahu has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with a pronounced dry season in the high-sun months, no cold season, wet season is in the low-sun months (Köppen-Geiger classification: As).
- The mean temperature is 25.1 degrees Celsius (77.2 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.7 °C (8.5°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype truly hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 559.3 mm (22 inches) which is equivalent to 559.3 Litres/m² (13.72 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 3172 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Honolulu, Oahu you would come out nearest to the climate station at Maun, Botswana where you would find a Subtropical steppe climate (Subtropical thorn woodland biome).
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: